"Pretty is as Pretty Does"

"Pretty is as Pretty Does"

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Plans

I think having plans are a really good thing.  However, when you get fixated on only your plans things can go bad quickly!  Lately I have tried to approach things/situations with a better attitude and an open mind.  This picture found on Pinterest is beautiful and so true.  Don't be afraid to make plans, but be open to the fact that God might have a bigger and better plan.  When things don't go how we feel they should it may just be his way of saying I have something better in mind.


I have a few plans of my own right now.  First, I am finishing up with an online class right now and then I will be an official college graduate in August!  Its great being able to say that after years of hard work and dedication.  Second, I plan to enter the Insurance industry, which will be a huge step in my life.  A step that I am eager about and that I am really looking forward to.  


Just a little something I thought I would share.


Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment